Who we are
What personal data we collect
- Purchases and Other Financial Transactions. When you make a purchase or engage in any other financial transaction, you will be asked to provide information necessary to facilitate the transaction, such as your name, credit card or debit card number, associated security code, telephone number, billing address, email address, and shipping address.
- Program Registration. In connection with your registration or other interaction online with one of our programs, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and date of birth or age, and to create a user name and password.
- Sign-Up for Emails, Newsletters, or Other Correspondence. If you sign up on the Site to receive email communications, newsletters, or other correspondence from us, you may be asked to provide us with your name, email address, and mailing address, along with other information related to your subscription or correspondence.
- Posting Comments. You and other users may be allowed to post comments and other content on certain portions of the Site. We may collect any information that you or another user posts about you on the Site-including personal information about you-and it may be available to all users who have access to the Site. Please keep this in mind when considering what information to post to the Site.
- Usage Data. When you use or access the Site, we may collect certain usage data generated by your activities on the Site, including your search terms, page views, purchasing history, credit card data, pages viewed, number of bytes transferred, hyperlinks clicked, and other actions you take on the Site.
- Online Inquiries and Correspondence. When you submit an inquiry or otherwise correspond through the Site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, and other personal information to us.
We may keep the information we collect about you indefinitely.
What we do with the information we collect
We may use information we collect about you for a variety of commercial purposes. For example, we may use such information to:
- process payment transactions and provide fraud detection, prevention, and scoring services
- administer and improve the Site
- promote our products and services to you
- deliver email communications, newsletters, and other correspondence to which you subscribe
- communicate with you regarding your account on our Site
- respond to your inquiries and other correspondence, or request that you provide feedback to us
If you upload images to the website for a review, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who we share your data with
We have disclosed personal information to our service providers to maintain and service accounts, provide customer service, process and fulfill orders and transactions, verify customer information, authorize and process payment transactions, detect and prevent fraud and security threats, provide order tracking services, calculate and remit sales taxes, expedite product rebate calculation and payment services, facilitate reporting and information-sharing regarding adverse drug events and disease control, and facilitate product and site reviews. The categories of information disclosed to our service providers include (1) identifiers, such as name, address, phone number, unique personal identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account number; (2) internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, page views, and information regarding consumer interaction with our Site; (3) commercial information such as products purchased, order history, products considered, product and site reviews, and other product histories and tendencies
Transfer of Data outside of U.S.
If you use the Site from outside the United States, information that we collect about you through the Site will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of data into the United States, and the processing of such data in the United States.
How we protect your data
To help protect the privacy of information we collect, we employ security measures that are intended to be consistent with industry best practices. In storing such information, we take commercially reasonable steps intended to protect such data against unauthorized access. But please be aware that the Site is operated on software, hardware, and networks, and any component may experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control that may compromise the security of information collected about you.