It’s never failed, works first time, every time. It’s easy to use. We have tried everything that they say works and it never works. But this stuff, works, You won’t be disappointed. Over a dozen applications per tube. 60cc syringe
- Clean the bottom of hoof of dirt and debris
- Remove shoe, if possible and applicable
- Using a nail, debride the affected area of white line
- Apply a thin layer of BGone White Line Treatment around the white line. Treating areas of the white line that appear healthy will do no harm.
- Reapply once a week for barefoot horses or each shoeing cycle for shod horses until hoof wall has completely grown out.
There are no reviews yet.