- It’s never failed, works first time, every time.
- It’s easy to use.
- We have tried everything that they say works and it never works. But this stuff, works, You won’t be disappointed.
- Over a dozen applications per tube.
- Clean the bottom of hoof of dirt and debris
- Remove shoe, if possible and applicable
- Using a nail, debride the affected area of white line
- Apply a thin layer of BGone White Line Treatment around the white line. Treating areas of the white line that appear healthy will do no harm.
- Reapply once a week for barefoot horses or each shoeing cycle for shod horses until hoof wall has completely grown out.