- Bovilis Nasalgen 3 is a new intranasal vaccine that protects beef and dairy cattle (1 week of age or older) from the most common pneumonia-causing viral pathogens – Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis Virus (IBR), Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV) and Parainfluenza 3 Virus (PI3). An industry-leading duration of immunity for IBR.
- No temperature sensitivity, so producers aren’t limited to when the vaccination can be administered.
- Excellent interferon response.
- Blue shadow dye, clearly indicating which animals have been vaccinated.
- Nasalgen 3 is proven safe for use in pregnant cows, and in calves nursing pregnant cows, as well as young calves. 2 ml per dose.
- 10 doses per bottle.