- A sterile, ready-to-use solution of broad spectrum antibiotic.
- Oxytetracycline is an antimicrobial agent effective in the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Features: 200mg/ml Oxytetracycline, Approved for lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle, beef cattle and swine,
- Therapeutic blood levels for 72 hours, Sub-Q, IM, or IV administration in cattle,
- Formulated as a patented non-toxic, non-irritating composition,
- Effective against a wide range of disease.