- Kamar Heat Detectors are a valuable heat detection aid that assist in identifying cows ready for artificial breeding.
- Standing heat behavior in the bovine is the most reliable sign that a cow is ready to be bred.
- The detectors are a pressure sensitive device with a built-in timing mechanism designed to be activated by standing heat behavior.
- Glued onto the sacrum (tail head), pressure from the brisket of a mounting animal requires approximately 3 seconds to turn the detector from white to red.
- Each box contains 50 heat detectors, applicator and adhesive.