- The Tailwell 2 Tail Trimmer is a cordless drill attachment used to quickly and effectively trim the tail hair of dairy cattle.
- An alternative to tail docking, trimming with the Tailwell 2 keeps the udder cleaner to reduce milk prep time.
- Circular blades trim tail hair all the way up the tail with no pre-cutting.
- The inner cutter doesn’t move and won’t cut the animal.
- Simply push long hair aside and feed the tail stump into the Tailwell 2.
- The outer cutter oscillates only 18 degrees and will safely chew through hair, even if matted.
- The Tailwell 2 requires a power drill (not included) for operation.
- Each trim takes only seconds and lasts about a year.