- Nylon Calving Strap has an advantage over both chains or rope for assisted delivery of calves in that stress is spread over a larger area.
- This means there is less likelihood of injuring the soft tissue and bones of the newborn.
- The strap is 1″ wide yellow nylon webbing and is 32″ long overall.
- Two metal loops are sewn-in with a double thickness of strapping and may be used to attach a calf puller or traction device for harder deliveries.
- The hand loop allows correct and sufficient pressure for easier deliveries.
- Straps are easily cleaned and disinfected.
- Yellow in color